Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I can't believe I haven't been here for 3 whole weeks! That gives you a sense of how long it's been since I've made any significant progress on my dissertation as well. Instead, we made lots of progress on the house and we threw a big birthday party. Now everyone's in recovery mode.

In honor of Leap Day, just because it's such a fun day, I've decided I need to get back on here and get something rolling for March. Get 'Er Done worked so very well as a challenge for February, I figure a challenge for March is in order as well.

So a blogging challenge it is! I've decided to write two posts/day for March. YIKES! We finished enough house projects in February to give me content for a full month. But just talking about the house is boring, so I'll also try to write a fun post (even if it's just a picture of Calvin obsessing over our iRobot, Wall-E).

So, until March, here are two cute little men having a picnic on a sunny day in San Francisco.



5 comments:

  1. Can't blame Calvin, I want to hear more about your iRobot! I didn't know you had one. Must have missed that.

    If you are going to be publishing twice a day for March, you really should monetize somehow. AdSense may look a bit tacky, but Amazon affiliate marketing seems more your style.

    I also think you should maybe write some about your dissertation on your blog. That way you are still working on it, but your readers get to read and comment and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the time we lost Wall-E? And Chris and I searched the whole house fifteen times and you finally found him in your closet? Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two-a-day for March. I seem to be reading backward, but I think we're short a few posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, we're all caught up now! Oh Wall-E, I do remember when you got lost. Silly little robot. Chris taped a bucket of toys to the top of Wall-E today in an effort to endear Wall-E to the little men--he was like a toy cart rolling around the house. It didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

 
;